Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Ho-Ho!

December 25th is upon us... Santa has come, the presents have been given and unwrapped... the turkey/ham has been consumed.

And the temperature suddenly dropped to -10C (-15C overnight). This was my chance. I slipped away from work (where I'm working the midnight shift) and zipped home to flood!

Drive home: 8 minutes
Flooding: 18 minutes
Drive back: 8 minutes

Even with one flood tonight I've noticed most of the pebbling is gone! Yay! If its cold enough tomorrow, I'll definately flood again.

Oh, as I side note, I've scheduled what is hopefully the first of many annual events! The "Carlson Classic Boot Hockey Game" for the 7th of January! A 3 on 3 style game with goalies in full gear and a sponge puck...

6 days til New Years!

Current Temp: -10C (-15C Overnight)

ADD: I ran home at 1am and did a 2nd flooding... Thank god its super quiet at work - these perfect flooding nights are few and far between lately...

No comments: