Saturday, November 22, 2008

Working Saturday

So today I had a few hours to kill... I turned them into some very productive hours. First off, I stopped at Home Depot and picked up the parts to make my very own Homeboni! I'm going see how the PVC homeboni works, but it may just get too cold up here and crack... if that's the case, I'll have to make one out of copper... So thats done. Going to try it out tonight. Hannah and I also put up the back stop netting behind one end of the rink. Too many of her wrist shots are sailing over now... which actually isn't a bad thing. And, I replaced a burnt out halogen bulb in one of the flood lights, and put the lights on timers so they should kick on around 6pm and shut off at 11 every night.

Yay for productive days!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kevin - your friends to the south are jealous - congrats on making ice so early in the year.

Len

The Big Guy said...

I guess thats probably about the only benefit to living in the frozen tundra that folks call Northwestern Ontario...

That being said, next week will be fairly nice (0C down to about -10C at night).

I'm sending you thoughts of a cold spell!