Sunday, November 11, 2007

Home Ice - 2007/2008


Home Ice - 2007/2008
Originally uploaded by Big Swede Guy

There we go, the frame is up, the soccer netting has come down. I just have to pound a few more 2x4 stakes in and she's set.

I did cut back the hedge on the left hand side about a foot, but I'm thinking of trimming it a bit farther. I had to replace a few screws that pulled out over the summer, but other than that, the boards held up admirably.

I'm a bit concerned over a liner though. I bought mine last year from Home Depot, and it was a 40x60. A bit of overkill on the 25' side, but I needed the 60' on the length. To my dismay, Home Depot is carrying a different liner this year, and it only measures 40x50.

I picked it up anyways, just in case I can't get my hands on another bigger liner. If need be, I'll use the 10' I end up cutting off the sides and some how glue/caulk it to make the full tarp long enough.

Now just waiting on the cold weather... it was 9C today and overcast.

No comments: