Monday, December 11, 2006

The Mesh


Mesh -installing
Originally uploaded by Big Swede Guy.

After being cooped up in the house the last couple days, and with crappy (IE: warm) weather outside, I figured I'd get around to putting the backstop up.

Picked up a few more of those trusty 1x3's at Home Depot and some winter fencing. The fencing extends 3' above the boards, and should be ample to catch any pucks that "just" miss the net.





The Bench!
Originally uploaded by Big Swede Guy.

I also built the bench I've been meaning to, today. Its 6' long and 20" tall - covered with anindoor/outdoor carpet. I still have to call my buddy who can get me the rubber for the shed flooring and the walkway to the rink....

I'm also going to forgo borrowing the kerosene heater from my neighbour (to keep the shed warm) and borrow a propane heater from Pops. Should do the trick nicely.


* waiting patiently for colder weather*

Current Temp: 1C ( 2C with rain!) :(

No comments: